Our in-hospital laboratory allows us to thoroughly evaluate your pet’s health. We may recommend testing during a preventative wellness exam, sick pet exam, pre-surgery and in emergency situations. Our advanced diagnostic equipment allows us to receive your pet’s test results quickly so that we can provide fast, comprehensive treatment for your dog or cat.
Our on-site veterinary laboratory features diagnostic testing for the following:
- CBC (Complete Blood Counts)
- Blood chemistry panels
- Urinalysis and fecal examinations
- Fecal testing for intestinal parasites
- Parvo testing
- FELV/FIV testing
- Heartworm, Lyme, Ehrlichia, and Anaplasma testing
- Electrolyte evaluation
- Cytology of skin and ear samples
If your dog or cat requires specialized testing, we have relationships with excellent independent laboratories that are capable of accurately performing any specialized tests.