Our in-hospital laboratory allows us to thoroughly evaluate your pet’s health. We may recommend testing during a preventative wellness exam, sick pet exam, pre-surgery, and/or in emergency situations. Our advanced diagnostic equipment allows us to receive your pet’s test results quickly so that we can provide fast, comprehensive treatment for your dog or cat.
Our on-site veterinary laboratory features diagnostic testing for the following:
- CBC (Complete Blood Counts)
- Blood chemistry panels
- Urinalysis and fecal examinations
- Fecal testing for intestinal parasites
- Parvo testing
- FELV/FIV testing
- Heartworm, Lyme, Ehrlichia, and Anaplasma testing
- Electrolyte evaluation
- Cytology of skin and ear samples
If your dog or cat requires specialized testing, we have relationships with excellent independent laboratories that are capable of accurately performing any specialized tests.